Offices are located in the Student Services Building (100) on the Shoals Campus and the Administration Building (301) on the Phil Campbell Campus. Additional information on the Financial Aid Programs may be obtained by calling the Office of Student Financial Services at 256.331.5364, Shoals Campus, or 256.331.6332, Phil Campbell Campus.
Student Rights and Responsibilities
Students have the responsibility of knowing the following:
- Requirements for applying for financial aid;
- College refund and repayment policies;
- Guidelines affecting a financial aid award;
- Guidelines for disbursing financial aid refunds.
Students have the right to discuss and to appeal financial aid decisions in writing with personnel in the Office of Student Financial Services.
To receive Federal Title IV student financial assistance, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Be unconditionally admitted to the College;
- Be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Be a United States citizen or an eligible noncitizen;
- Be registered with Selective Service, if required;
- Be in need financially;
- Be enrolled at the College as a regular student in an eligible degree or program.
- Be making satisfactory academic progress;
- Can not be in default on a federal student loan and not owe a refund on a federal grant. For more information see www.studentaid.gov.