Skip to main content
- A student who desires to audit a course must be admitted to the College and meet the pre-requisites for that course or have the permission of the instructor;
- The student’s intent to audit a course must be made at the time of registration. The Registrar will designate on the class roll that the student is auditing the course. “AU” is assigned upon completion of the course and will appear on the official transcript;
- The student who audits a course will complete the same course work as students who register for credit with the exception of tests and examinations;
- Once the grade of “AU” has been established, it will not be changed.
- The cost of auditing a course is the same as that for taking a course for credit.