The College Admissions Committee verifies the eligibility of students seeking admission or readmission to the College through the appeals process and to Health-Related Programs with special admission criteria. Applicants subject to review upon appeal initiated by the student include:
- Prospective students who are on academic suspension or dismissal from another post-secondary institution;
- Any prospective student who has been denied admission to the College;
- Prospective students who have been denied admission to a particular program;
- Students requesting readmission to the College after being placed on academic suspension from the College;
- Students who have been suspended from a particular program.
Students or prospective students seeking an appeal must submit their request in writing to the Director of Admissions/Registrar no later than 3 days prior to the start of the term (see College Catalog or Semester Course Schedules for dates).
A student seeking admission may have his/her case presented before the Committee in absentia or in person. The meeting of the Admissions Committee shall not be considered a due process hearing but rather a petition for admission/readmission. For further information, please contact the Director of Admissions/Registrar.